Do You Need a Crown in Bastrop, Texas?
4 Reasons to Consult Chad Byler, DDS for Crowns
- 50% off new patient Exam, X-Rays, Cleaning & Free Whitening for Life ($312.00 value) Promotion only applies to this package deal.
- Basic Cleaning/X-Ray/Exam at one low price.
- Convenient Location in Bastrop
- Friendly, Accommodating Staff
Our professional team strives to make you comfortable and greets you with a smile every time you walk in the door.
Serving all of central Texas, we are located off Hwy 21 at the intersection of Hunters Crossing Blvd. and Home Depot Blvd.
Make an Appointment
Affordable Dental Crowns in Bastrop, TX
A crown is a dental restoration also called a “cap.” These custom-made coverings fit over existing teeth that are often compromised, and they serve to protect and strengthen any remaining tooth structure. Completely natural in appearance, it’s unlikely anyone but you will know about the presence of this dental work.
We offer an evaluation for crowns in Bastrop by appointment where Dr. Byler will help you decide whether a full porcelain crown, porcelain fused-to-metal, or an all metal crown is right for you.
Are You a Candidate for Crowns in Bastrop?
Restoring your dental aesthetics and preserving your teeth, crowns may actually be necessary for a variety of reasons.
- Extensive decay
- Previous fillings that are compromised from leaks or have become more substantial than existing tooth surface
- Root Canal – This procedure leaves teeth fragile and apt to fracture, and a cap will protect the tooth.
- Compromised esthetics and discolorations
- Bridges – Teeth adjacent to bridge work require crowns to support the bridge.
Whatever issues you are facing, Chad Byler, DDS and his team will put a smile back on your face with convenient and affordable crowns in Bastrop, Texas.
About the Procedure
At least two dental appointments are necessary once the need for a cap on your tooth has been determined. On your first visit, a local anesthetic is applied, and the existing tooth is prepared as a base for your crown. An impression is made of the area, which allows us to prepare a temporary crown immediately for you to wear until your permanent cap is ready in about two weeks.
The second appointment occurs once your custom tooth cap is prepared. The temporary covering is removed and your new fitting undergoes precision shaping and adjustments for optimal comfort and proper esthetics before being permanently cemented into place.
Why Chad Byler, DDS is THE Choice for Crowns in Bastrop
With the support of a professional and caring staff, Dr. Byler strives to provide every patient with optimal satisfaction, comfort, and convenience in regards to general and cosmetic dentistry services for all of Central Texas.